There is so much information available on the internet about how to identify Rolex super clone watches, its sometimes difficult to understand which is the right way to do so.
That is why we have compiled this quick 60 seconds solution to authenticating your Rolex Submariner watch. Below are the top 10 indicators that can help you determine if you have a super clone or real Rolex Submariner watch.
- Check the weight of your Rolex Submariner watch. The authentic Rolex Submariner watches must have a 40-millimeter case diameter and weight 155 grams +/- 15% (case and original bracelet)
- Inspect the lettering on your Rolex Submariner. Usually, the fake Rolex watches have their text improperly font-weighted and positioned
- Analyze the magnification on your Rolex watch. Most of the time, the counterfeit Rolex Submariner watches have their date number improperly font-weighted and positioned on the box
- Check the dial text on your Rolex Submariner. Usually, the counterfeit Rolex Submariner watches have their text poorly engraved on the dial
- Look at the bracelet (strap) design. Mostly, the fake Rolex watches use other materials than the unique authentic oyster steel, and the poor quality on the fake watches is commonly visible on the strap
- Verify the details on the side of your watch. The authentic Submariner Rolex watches must have inscriptions about the Rolex manufacturing and product ID number at 6 o’clock, and the fake watches commonly miss these inscriptions
- Examine the pearl of your Rolex Submariner. Usually, the fake Rolex Submariner watches have their pearl improperly heightened, as it is too small into the metal case, and the authentic watches always have their pearl as tall as the metal case
- Authenticate your Rolex Submariner watch on the interior side (by opening it). The fake watches are commonly missing the inscriptions on the interior side of the watch
- Check the quality of the window met on your Rolex Submariner watch. Mostly, the fake Rolex Submariner watches have their window’s quality as poor as to scratch easily, and the authentic Rolex watches are always hard to scratch
- Inspect the cyclops of your Rolex Submariner watch. Mostly, the counterfeit Rolex Submariner watches have their cyclops improperly positioned, as they are off-centered from the middle of the magnification
Do share your experience about how did you find this Rolex Noob Factory Super Clone Watches Review!